- Bits Blog: Square Plans a New, Chip-Friendly Credit Card Reader
- DealBook: The New Bazaar: Online Shopping Catches On in India With Buyers and Global Investors
- Bits Blog: Seattle Takes Oracle’s Cloud
- App Smart: Need Inspiration? Rejoice, O Mobile Poet!
- Bits Blog: The ‘Sharing Economy’ Goes White-Collar
Amazon to Invest $2 Billion More in India as E-Commerce Race Heats Up
The company's investment comes a day after the country's largest e-commerce site, Flipkart, attracted $1 billion of fresh funds.
- Amazon Joins With Alloy Entertainment on Digital Publishing Imprint
- China Investigating Microsoft for ‘Monopolistic Behavior’
- Business Briefing: Corning Profit Falls on Decline of Tablets
- World Cup Gave Twitter a Big Burst in Traffic
- Bits Blog: Airbnb Expands Into Business Travel
Bits Blog: F.T.C. Publishes Steps for Mobile Industry to Prevent Overbilling
In the midst of a lawsuit against T-Mobile for overbilling, the Federal Trade Commission published a list of best practices for companies to protect consumers from being overcharged.
- DealBook: Indian E-Commerce Firm Flipkart Raises Eye-Popping $1 Billion
- Rhapsody Reaches 2 Million Monthly Subscribers
- Workout Clothes With High-Tech Twist Sell Briskly
- OKCupid Plays With Love in User Experiments
- With Microsoft in Sights, China Starts to Squeeze U.S. Tech Companies
- DealBook: Zillow to Buy Trulia for $3.5 Billion in All-Stock Deal
- Bits Blog: Bill to Legalize Unlocking Cellphones Passes Congress
- Bits Blog: When Digital Art Is Suitable for Framing