- Bits Blog: Twitter, Like Other Big Tech Companies, Comes Up Short on Diversity
Bits Blog: The Next Big Thing in Hardware: Smart Garbage
The old gadgets are piling up. Is there a way to deal with the formerly shiny new things being dumped in the back of closets?
- Machine Learning: LG's Smartwatch Shows Android Wear Operating System Has a Long Way to Go
- A Google Team, on a Jaunt Around Liberty Island, Records Every Step
Josh Topolsky of The Verge Is Joining Bloomberg
Mr. Topolsky, who also worked at Engadget, will oversee a series of new online journalism ventures.
Corner Office: Lonne Jaffe, chief executive of Syncsort, on the importance of setting priorities
A software company executive says that figuring out how to spend your time is almost as important as how well you execute.
- Bits Blog: Six Indicted on Hacking Charges Related to StubHub Tickets
- Bits Blog: Open Source and the Challenge of Making Money
E.C.B. Says It Has Been Hacked in Apparent Blackmail Attempt
The European Central Bank said that no market-sensitive information was compromised and that it had received an email seeking money in return for the data.
Business Briefing: Qualcomm Cites Problems in Collecting China Royalties
Qualcomm’s outlook for the September quarter was below Wall Street’s expectations and its shares fell on Wednesday after the company said it was having trouble collecting royalties in China.
- Facebook’s Profit Propelled by Mobile
- AT&T Gains Customers, but Its Profit Is Slightly Lower
Disruptions: The Demise of the Pen
The pen has finally met its demise, losing out to finger and the touch screens it controls.
- Gadgetwise: A Smartphone That Takes the Fall
- Bits Blog: With the Blessing of Bill Gates, an Unlikely Summertime Best Seller
- Bits Blog: Hackers Find Way to Outwit Tough Security at Banking Sites
- Pressure Grows on E.U. Regulator to Rethink Google Settlement
- Microsoft’s Profits Slide on Mobile, but Its Cloud Flourishes
- App Smart: Circle the Skies, From Your Smartphone or Tablet
- DealBook: LinkedIn Makes Another Deal, Buying Bizo