- Microsoft’s Profits Slide on Mobile, but Its Cloud Flourishes
- Bits Blog: Open Source and the Challenge of Making Money
- Bits Blog: With the Blessing of Bill Gates, an Unlikely Summertime Best Seller
- App Smart: Circle the Skies, From Your Smartphone or Tablet
- DealBook: LinkedIn Makes Another Deal, Buying Bizo
- Bits Blog: The New Nigerian Email Swindle
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Fire Phone: Solid Device Beneath a Layer of Whiz-Bang Frippery
Apple Case Over Labor Code Is Granted Class-Action Status
A judge in California certified a class of 21,000 current and former Apple employees who claim the company did not give them required meal and rest breaks.
- Apple Reports $7.7 Billion Profit on Strong iPhone Sales
- What the Future Holds: Technology, Aided by Recession, Is Polarizing the Work World
- Square Feet: Former Verizon Buildings Sold for Conversions
The Getaway: Photo Storage by Personality (Yours)
Use this guide to match the type of photographer you are with storage and organization tools for your vacation pictures.
- Scratching Privacy: What the Internet Can See From Your Cat Pictures
- Bits Blog: Chinese Team Wins Biggest-Ever Prize in Professional Video Gaming
- Bits Blog: Goodwill Investigating Possible Theft of Credit Card Data
- Design Notebook: Putting Magic in the Mundane
- Bits Blog: Hackers Find Way to Outwit Tough Security at Banking Sites
- DealBook: How Wearable Technology Made Carmelo Anthony a Tech Investor
Sinosphere Blog: Twitter Acts Quickly on Suspect Pro-China Accounts
Hours after an article about bogus Twitter accounts dedicated to spreading pro-China propaganda, Twitter appears to have hit the kill switch on a score of the suspect accounts.
- Sinosphere Blog: Chinese Now Prefer Mobile When Going Online