- Bits Blog: Tech Giants Invest in New Dreams of Grandeur
- Cablevision to Introduce Wi-Fi-Based Phone Plan
- Why Apps for Messaging Are Trending
- The Media Equation: Unease for What Microsoft’s HoloLens Will Mean for Our Screen-Obsessed Lives
- Verizon’s Mobile ‘Supercookies’ Seen as Threat to Privacy
- Technophoria: Your College May Be Banking on Your Facebook Likes
- Snapchat Plans to Offer Original Media Content
- DealBook: Online Storage Company Box Has Strong Debut in First Day of Trading
- Bits Blog: Tumblr Taps Its Community to Work With Advertisers
- DealBook: Expedia Buys Travelocity for $280 Million in Cash
- Bits Blog: Ford Opens Lab in Silicon Valley
- Bits Blog: Sony Postpones Earnings Announcement, Blaming Hacking Attacks
- DealBook: Li Ka-shing’s Hutchison Whampoa in Talks for British Mobile Firm O2
DealBook: Winklevoss Twins Aim to Take Bitcoin Mainstream
The brothers have hired engineers from top hedge funds, enlisted a bank and engaged regulators with the aim of opening their exchange in the coming months.
- DealBook: Executives in Davos Express Worries Over More Disruptive Cyberattacks
Q&A: Sharing iTunes With the Whole Family
How to keep a passing interest from following you around on Google Now.
- DealBook: Online Storage Provider Box Prices I.P.O. at $14 a Share
Wheels: If a Car Is Going to Self-Drive, It Might as Well Self-Park, Too
BMW has created a system that actually obeys when a driver says to the car, “Go park yourself.” Other companies are also working on the technology.
- DealBook: Technology Leaders Define Digital Fault Lines
- DealBook: Amazon to Buy Israeli Chip Developer