- Bits Blog: Andy Rubin, Former Head of Android, Departs Google
- Common Sense: Apple Chief Tim Cook’s Coming Out: ‘This Will Resonate’
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says That He Is ‘Proud to Be Gay’
Twitter Appoints Product Chief, Replacing One Named 6 Months Ago
Twitter said it had picked Kevin Weil to speed its sluggish efforts to make its social network easier and more compelling for new and old users.
- Coming Out in Businessweek, Tim Cook Chooses to Play It Low Key
- GoPro Sees Strong Holiday Quarter Sales; Shares Jump
- Tim Cook’s Disclosure That He’s Gay Garners Sweeping Praise
- Trailblazers: Tim Cook Is Important Because Firsts Are Important
- DealBook Street Scene: Praise for Cook Coming Out From Someone Who Did
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Grand Design in Devices
- Room for Debate: Hacking Sexism in Tech
Data-Driven Campaigns Zero In on Voters, but Messages Are Lacking
The Big Data era of politics has left some campaigns drowning in their own sophisticated advances, unable to produce new and effective messages.
In the Slow Lane: Why the U.S. Has Fallen Behind in Internet Speed and Affordability
The lack of competition in the U.S. broadband industry could have long-term economic consequences for American competitiveness.
- Tim Cook, Apple’s C.E.O., Says He Is Proud to Be Gay
- Gadgetwise: The Latest Flipboard Serves Up the News and Some Surprises
- Microsoft Jumps Into the Growing Market for Wearable Fitness Technology
Samsung Reports Lowest Profit in 3 Years
With a decline in its third-quarter smartphone business, the South Korean company was on track for its worst year since 2011.
- Apple Pay Rival MCX Open to Other Technology
- Machine Learning: Bluetooth Smart Improvements Appear in More Devices
- Bits Blog: IBM Teams Up With Twitter to Give Business a Gauge Powered by Social Media