- Books of The Times: Review: ‘Becoming Steve Jobs’ Focuses on Another Apple Era
- Bits Blog: For Hardware Makers, Sharing Their Secrets Is Now Part of the Business Plan
- Secrecy on the Set: Hollywood Embraces Digital Security
- News Analysis: After Kleiner Trial, Expect Less Shooting From the Hip in Silicon Valley
- Technophoria: A Wi-Fi Barbie Doll With the Soul of Siri
- Ellen Pao Loses Silicon Valley Bias Case Against Kleiner Perkins
- BlackBerry Reports $28 Million Profit in 4th Quarter
- State of the Art: Ellen Pao Disrupts How Silicon Valley Does Business
No Copies of Clinton Emails on Server, Lawyer Says
The House Select Committee on Benghazi had subpoenaed the server to determine which Hillary Rodham Clinton emails were personal and which were government records.
- Intel Said to Be in Talks to Acquire Chip Maker
- Bits Blog: Tech Executives Pressure Indiana After Passage of Controversial Law
- Apple and Beats Developing Streaming Music Service to Rival Spotify
Unplugging Without FOMO
Weary of the 24-second cycle of Internet memes and viral distractions, some willingly brave the social cost of seeming out of touch.
- Women at Work: What Silicon Valley Learned From the Kleiner Perkins Case
App City: Collecting Human Voices With a StoryCorps App
StoryCorps has amassed a significant trove of American oral history. A new app will allow stories to be collected anywhere in the world.
- Bits Blog: Slack Gets Hacked as Start-Up Technologies Become Targets
- Bits Blog: Google and Johnson & Johnson Team for Robotic Surgery Projects
- Bits Blog: Facebook Sees Oculus Virtual Reality Headsets Shipping This Year
- Q&A: Cleaning Out Gmail
- In Silicon Valley, Auto Racing Becomes a Favorite Hobby for Tech Elites