- Bits Blog: Senator Calls on Comcast to Extend Net Neutrality Pledge
- Bits Blog: A Dynamic New Tool to Preserve the Friendsters of the Future
Bits Blog: Facebook Sues Lawyers for Pressing Dubious Ownership Case
The company says the former lawyers for Paul Ceglia, who claimed that Mark Zuckerberg had given him a large stake in Facebook, continued to argue his case despite knowledge that his evidence was fabricated.
IPhone 6 Propels Apple Profit to Record
The sales of 39 million iPhones helped the company bring in $8.5 billion in profit in the last quarter.
Spotify Introduces a Family Discount for Music Streaming
The streaming service, which sells online access to 20 million songs, will let subscribers add up to four accounts at half the usual price.
- As It Shifts Its Strategy, IBM Reports Weak Earnings
- Bits Blog: Trying to Live in the Moment (and Not on the Phone)
- DealBook: Shouts on Bond-Trading Floor Yield to Robot Beeps
Honky-Tonk Tchaikovsky? ‘Fantasia’ Game Offers a Way
In Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, developers at the video game company Harmonix build on Walt Disney’s classic 1940 animated film.
- DealBook: Andreessen Leaving eBay’s Board Ahead of PayPal Spinoff
Bits Blog: Amazon Kindle Voyage, a High-End E-Reader That Beats Hardcovers
Amazon’s latest Kindle, the Voyage, is better than a printed book.
- Power Up: For South Korea, E-Sports Is National Pastime
- Phone Hackers Dial and Redial to Steal Billions
- Bits Blog: IBM Sets Announcement on Monday, Possibly on Chip-Making Unit
Stephen Colbert Has a Mock Feud With Google Over Search Results
Stephen Colbert chided the search engine for getting his height wrong, a situation that highlighted challenges about the accuracy and sources of its information.
Yahoo’s Tumblr Teams Up With TV Shows to Reach Their Audiences
In a bid to expand its own audience, the social media and blogging site is reaching out to fans of certain shows through deals with the shows’ creators.
- The Week Ahead: Tech Giants’ Earnings and Eurozone Bank Stress Tests
- N.F.L. Stands by Its Push to Connect to Fans Digitally
- Sesame Workshop Tackles Literacy With Technology
- Bits Blog: A Look Behind the Snapchat Photo Leak Claims