The Instutute for the Bio-Cultural Study of Religion produces five type of publications.
- Religion, Brain & Behavior: a scientific research journal published by Taylor & Francis.
- IBCSR Research Review: a compendium of new research in the scientific study of religion, distributed freely to those who register for it, and compiled online for Institute members to review and search.
- Blbiographies: The Institute creates a variety of bibliographic resources of special interest to scholarly and scientific researchers, such as the enormous and famous Spirituality, Medicine & Health Bibliography.
- Research publications: these take the form of books and articles from the Institute's various research projects.
- Outreach publications: these are for the general educated public, including accessible presentations of scientific research at ScienceOnReligion.org.
More information about each of these types of publication is available on the main menu.